In this after business hours workshop, we will wind down with a glass of champagne (or wine) to chat with The Hawk Legal Collective’s principal attorney Naja I. Hawk as she shares what it takes to start–or grow–your business on a foundation that supports and encourages you to step out into the world with confidence in your highest purpose.
• Create a life and business that’s truly in alignment with who they REALLY are;
• Identify their entrepreneurial archetype so you can align your business with your truth and find success on every level;
• Discover the exact path that will keep them from getting sucked back into deeply conditioned, ingrained fear patterns that have them constantly wondering if they are on the right path;
• Learn why how being out of alignment with your relationship to time, money and how you get paid means you will either always struggle, find “empty success” or repeat cycles of lots of income and then loss over and over again;
• How to get your personal Money Map number so you can understand exactly what sufficiency means to your plan